"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 17, 2003
 
Return

I got back from Israel last night in time for the epic Yankees vs. Red Sox finale, though I was too tired to stay up for the whole game. Apparently so were the editorial writers for the New York Post, which published an editorial lamenting a Yankees loss. This editorial appeared in the paper I bought this morning, though the Post has removed it from its website.

I was also just informed that New York Magazine's latest issue published a letter about Israel from me. Unfortunately, the letter as it appears in the magazine is a sloppy and somewhat incoherent edit from my original. I'll post my original letter and the published letter on Monday or Tuesday.