"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
 
FRAUD ALERT: AVOID CELL PHONE RENTALS FROM TLC COMMUNICATIONS

During my recent trip to Israel, I rented a cell phone from a company called TLC Communications. I had previously called TLC and been informed that their rate for calls from Israel to the U.S. was 39 cents a minute. Indeed, this is the rate that appears on the company's website. The same rate appears on the form contract that was sent to me.

I was surprised, therefore, to be charged 95 cents a minute for calls to the U.S. When I inquired with TLC, they claimed that despite the clear language on top of the contract stating the cost to be 39 cents a minute, some fine print elsewhere in the contract excluded all of my calls from the 39 cent rate. Accordingly, they refused to refund the difference.

There are plenty of other companies renting cell phones in Israel, and none charge anywhere near 95 cents per minute. Avoid TLC, and rent from one of their less dishonest competitors.