"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
 
Soft Israeli Targets

A number of Israeli newspapers, including Haaretz and Maariv, have published articles claiming that certain important sites are especially vulnerable to a massive terror attack in which hundreds or more could be killed.

I'm not sure if that's responsible. Obviously the media's job is to report, but these articles could easily alert Hamas and other terror groups to potential targets. I wonder what the reaction here would be if the New York Times "proved" that security of Grand Central Terminal or the Empire State Building was terrible.

When I was in Israel in 2002, I attended a conference at which a number of very prominent Israelis spoke, and was surprised by the apparent lack of security. I say apparent because there may well have been Shin Bet agents and undercover officers all around. But to be on the safe side, I wouldn't reveal specifics regarding my concerns. It's unlikely that Hamas reads this blog, but plenty of anti-Israel crazies do, judging by the many Google and Yahoo searches by some such visitors.