"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 01, 2005
 
Machberes

I am very pleased to report that I just received an e-mail from Jason Maoz, senior editor of the Jewish Press. Jason agrees with my decision, and has asked that I begin covering the Jets for the Jewish Press. As of the end of Passover, I will be taking over the Machberes feature from Gershon Tannenbaum, and instead of material about chasidic life, Machberes will feature tidbits about the Jets, heard exclusively in mikvahs around town.

The move is consistent with the new innovative style of the Jewish Press, including a new animated feature about the life and times of Vashti.


Apparently the above post was based on an April Fools prank/misunderstanding. Only after visiting several mikvahs for the latest Jets gossip was this learned.