"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 01, 2005
 
Thank You

Many people have left comments basically saying, "come on, just stop being a Jets fan. How ridiculously obsessed with one team can you be?"

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my posts. Even though there is nothing that anyone can do to change my situation (other than massage Chad Pennington's shoulder) it is nice to know that there are sympathetic people reading my words.

I was worried that when I start getting comments they would be something like "This is why I hate the Jets" or "Come on just become a Patriots fan already" or perhaps "You should say more Psalms." I am so very happy that this has not been the case. Almost everyone has been thoughtful and kind. Thank you.

I have already written the next few posts, I wrote them before I saw the comments that have already been written. I worry that it will seem like I am just complaining. How many ways are there to say that being a Jets fan is difficult? Then again I think it is important to express this. It is important for football fans everywhere to understand. It is important for me to have a means of expression and it is important for other Jets fans who might be reading this to know they are not alone. It is important for me to know I am not alone.