"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
 
Hiatus

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks for three reasons. First, things have been extremely busy, both at work and at home. Second, after nearly 700 posts over the last two years, some of what I would otherwise be inclined to write would be repetitive - in other words, they would cover topics that I've already posted about. As a result, I am resisting writing about the apparently dead idea of a West Side Stadium for the Jets, or President Bush's 2004 letter to Prime Minister Sharon concerning potential changes to the '67 borders, or Willie Randolph's and Omar Minaya's respective performances as manager and general manager of the Mets. Finally, I am waiting for moChassid to return from his latest retirement.

While not worthy of a full post, I was quite pleased that the Miami Heat lost to the Detroit Pistons last night. Alonzo Mourning, Miami's backup center, is a loathsome figure, and proof that serious illness (Mourning underwent a kidney transplant last year) does not necessarily improve one's character.

When I get the chance, I intend to post about the AIPAC scandal; the controversy over IDF soldiers purportedly killing (under order of senior IDF officers) Palestinian Authority policemen in retaliation for the killing of IDF reservists; the best chance for a revival of Likud advocacy of a Jewish presence in Judea and Samaria; whether the Jets are improved; and whether my boycott of the New Jersey Nets will continue into the 2005-06 season.