"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 14, 2005
 
The Jets Have Won The Super Bowl

The following is a satiric post motivated by a recent new post on another blog that I've now come across. For background, interested readers can take a look at my April 1, 2005 posts by going to the April 2005 archives and scrolling down.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Jets Have Won Super Bowl XLVIII

Wow. Wow.

I wrote a long post describing how it was, how good they were to me and how nice that felt.

And I wrote how in the middle of it I had to stop for a few minutes because I felt sick from all the excitement and fear coming up. I was afraid I might throw up.

And later I watched them pour champagne. And that was when I finally felt what this Super Bowl stuff is really all about.

Wow.

But I decided not to post all the details. I want to save some of it for myself. It is enough for you to know that the Jets did it, and yes they kept their uniforms on, don’t worry, and how good they played and it felt nice.

Actually what I feel is that Hashem gave me a very precious gift. In the Jets darkest hour he gave me exactly what I needed. Never in my life have I felt as beautiful as I do right now.

To those who accuse me of selling out by rooting for the best football team in the world, I am 41 years old and this is the first time that my team has won the Super Bowl, and I don't feel bad about this at all.