"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 23, 2005
 
Orthodoxy Test

I just took the Orthodoxy Test, which purports to determine whether one is right-wing yeshivish charedi; left-wing yeshivish charedi; right-wing modern orthodox; or left-wing modern orthodox.

I found some the choices of answers to some of the questions to miss the potential nuances within Orthodox thought. For example, the possible answers to the question about the religious significance of the State of Israel left out what I believe: That the State is positive and religiously significant, but not necessarily part of a redemptive messianic process.

Anyway, the test concluded that I am...

"Huh?... I give up. What are you?"

Apparently, I am definitely not left-wing modern orthodox or right-wing charedi. My test scores (whatever they mean) were:

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 17%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 52%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 48%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 19%

I guess this means I am right on the border between rebellious, heretical left-wing charedi, and upstanding, righteous, right-wing modern Orthodox.