"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, January 20, 2006
 
Dick Clark Redux

After New Year's Day, I posted about Dick Clark's New Year's Eve return to the public eye following his stroke a year earlier, referring to Clark as "admirable."

While Clark's stroke was obviously much less severe than the massive stroke Prime Minister Sharon suffered, Sharon's current sad state demonstrates that those who ridiculed Clark because of his speech imperfections are idiots. As Clark told viewers: "Last year I had a stroke. It left me in bad shape. I had to teach myself how to walk and talk again. It's been a long, hard fight."

Presumably, Clark - a 76 year old man - has been undergoing grueling physical and speech therapy to get to where he is. While he won't ever appear as he did before his stroke, Clark's "long, hard fight" is both admirable and inspiring.