"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, February 16, 2006
 
My Unfortunate Situation

David Weiss Halivni famously once quipped, "It is my unfortunate situation that the people I daven with I can not talk to and the people I talk to I can not daven with."

More and more, I am feeling this way when it comes to Israel. By most standards, I have fairly right-wing views. But those views come from a rational and pragmatic approach to the situation. In that sense, my worldview is closer to most of those with centrist or even moderately leftist political stances. On the other hand, my political views are often so far from those on the left that I have little politically in common with them either.