"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
 
Thanks, Ticketmaster

Last Tuesday, I was fortunate enough to score tickets via Ticketmaster to the Rangers' second and third home game of this series.

Following the Rangers' loss Tuesday night, that meant that the tickets were for Games 4 and 6.

Alas, Game 4 is this shabbos afternoon. Game 6 is scheduled for next Tuesday, but the way things are going, won't be played.

My Game 6 tickets arrived in the mail last Thursday. On Friday, I reached a deal on Craigslist to trade my tickets to Game 4 for tickets to tonight's game.

Alas, my tickets to Game 4 have still not arrived. So not only am I unable to trade them for tonight's game, I can't even sell them to recoup the money I paid.