"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
 
Toss Up, Fireman and Exterminator

Elster recently reminded me that it's no longer 1986. Of course, he is right. If it were still 1986, I would not have spent $70 on the DVD set of the '86 playoffs and World Series, and the Mets would not have so many holes in their starting rotation.

Nor would I have been nostalgic enough to have just spent another $70 on a vintage Time Out handheld game. As some may recall, around 1980-1981, a number of tiny handheld video games were quite popular, particularly Toss Up, Exterminator and Fireman. Toss Up was my favorite. It was quite simple, with a ball juggled back and forth, and a graphic reading 'Crush' when the ball was dropped and the game ended.

I just spotted an eBay auction for Toss Up by a seller in Europe, and immediately purchased the item.

I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with Toss Up soon.