"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
 
Nitsana Darshan-Leitner/Shurat HaDin

IMRA today posts a press release from Shurat Hadin/Israel Law Center about an upcoming speaking tour by its head, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, in the United States, Europe and Australia.

Referring to its lawsuits against terror groups, the press release states that "Shurat HaDin is proving that there is indeed a role that concerned individuals can actively play in the war on terror."

Two and a half years ago, I received an e-mail from an elderly man who was seriously wounded in a PLO terror attack. His son was killed. He asked me whether he had any legal options.

I responded with my thoughts, and suggested that he contact Shurat HaDin. He informed me that he initially had corresponded with them, but that for months they had been completely ignoring his e-mails, perhaps because they had concluded that he did not have any legal options (it appeared that his time to commence a new action may have lapsed). Why, he asked, wouldn't they at least let him know if there was no legal recourse, rather than leave him hanging?

I sent a detailed e-mail to Shurat Hadin, reminding them about this man's inquiry and politely asked that they respond to me or to him, even with a curt statement that nothing could be done. When they failed to respond, I sent a follow-up e-mail a few weeks later. Again, no response of any kind from Shurat Hadin.

The Shurat HaDin press release concludes with a quote from the Book of Esther: ""For if you keep silent at a time like this . . . "

Indeed, Shurat HaDin's silence in response to a terror victim's pleas tell me all I need to know about the group.