"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
 
Update

1. At some point, preferably no later than the bris, we will have to decide on a name for the baby.

The good news is that we are making progress. As a result of Sunday's Jets game, Chad and D'Brickashaw have both been eliminated from contention.

Feel free to offer your suggestions. If your entry is selected, you will get a CD of "Limelight" by The Alan Parsons Project, along with one pound of lox remaining from the upcoming (G-d willing) bris.

2. The Rangers are playing well now, and finally gave Jarkko Immonen a chance. Mets remain quiet. Why aren't they or anyone else interested in Jeff Suppan? Nets finally won but are still looking pretty bad. Jets will need to win all three remaining games to even have a chance to make the playoffs, which seems quite unlikely. At least they're playing, in the eternal words of Fred Wilpon, "meaningful games" in December.

3. I am finding that I'm a decent errand boy. I believe that I have now visited every pharmacy on Main Street and several more on Queens Blvd. and Kissena Blvd. I look forward to continuing my scavenger hunt for the remaining items tonight on Union Turnpike.

4. I thought I was tired and had my personal space usurped when my now two-year old son was born, but nothing is quite like having six people in a two bedroom, 900 square foot apartment and being asked by the baby nurse: "Joe, tomorrow morning will you be taking a shower by 7?"

5. Speaking of the bris, two people who I know in "real life" e-mailed me in the last day noting that they learned of my son's birth via this blog. I wasn't aware that I knew that many people, let alone that I had that many readers who also know me in real life.

So if I've forgotten to inform anyone about the bris and the shalom zachor, please e-mail me for the information. Rather than maintaining a formal e-mail list, I simply e-mailed whoever I could think of, and that on hardly any sleep.

6. Those who will be in Kew Gardens Hills this Friday night are welcome to come by for the shalom zachor - again, feel free to e-mail me for the info. There will be plenty of Duvel beer, Dr. Brown's black cherry soda, Sharon's Sorbet, and lively discussion and debate, including which citys' sporting franchises are superior, and which are inferior.