"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, December 10, 2006
 
Week 14

For the second time in three seasons, Week 14 of the NFL season brought an awful performance by the Jets, as well as the birth of a baby boy to me and my wife.

My second child was born eight minutes before kickoff of the Jets game, and I can't blame him at all for leaving for the nursery shortly thereafter.

While I did not go to today's Jets game (though I only relinquished my ticket after labor was well underway and I was confident that it was no false alarm), I did watch most of it in the delivery room. The OB did a nice job delivering the baby, but took a few unnecessary shots at me for my focus on the TV during the 1:00 games and the Jets game.

I'm too tired to offer any analysis of the game. The Jets allowed three big plays for touchdowns in the first half, but were still in the game at halftime, with the score 21-13. Their second half performance was quite disappointing on both sides of the ball. Eric Mangini and his staff were outcoached. D'Brickashaw Ferguson was constantly beaten by Bills defensive end Aaron Schobel.

With 14 seconds left in the game, I think it was Jets cornerback Hank Poteat who appeared on TV laughing it up with a teammate. Nice to know that the players take losses hard.