"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, February 22, 2007
 
Archives

When I returned from hiatus, Blogger immediately forced me to switch to New Blogger. That caused my archives to disappear because the archives text on my ancient 2003 template is not compatible with New Blogger.

I refuse to change my template, both because I like the retro/classic look of this blog, and also because if I do I believe I would lose all of my old (Haloscan) comments.

While I haven't been able to figure out how to restore the full list of archives, I have added an archives menu to the template, which apparently does work with New Blogger. So archives are once again accessible.

This likely is not important to any remaining readers I have, but access to my nearly 1200 posts is meaningful to me.