"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, June 08, 2007
 
Update

If I had even a little time, I'd post to expose Avrum Burg for the phony that he is, and vent about Willie Randolph's terrible moves over the past week. Alas, I barely have time even to write that I have no time. Things will remain this way for a while, so posts will be infrequent in the near future.

I did take MoC's advice and bought tickets to Israel. Not only did I pay an exorbitant price for airfare, I purchased the tickets yesterday despite being informed earlier this week that already absurdly high prices were set to increase then. Alas I couldn't get my act together in time and paid an extra $400.

At least I will, G-d willing, be going to Israel in August.