"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 03, 2007
 
Update

I will now have a brief respite from what has been an extremely busy period at work. I leave for Israel on Tuesday, and when I get back I'll have another very busy couple of months.

It has been difficult to closely follow sports, but it is clear that the Jets are badly mishandling the Darrelle Revis contract negotiations. After trading three picks to move up for Revis, the Jets are insisting that he sign a 6 year deal even though all of the players taken near him only signed 5 year deals. Even if the Jets win this battle, they will have lost the opportunity for their top pick to learn the defense during training camp.

If enough people are interested, I will try to again participate in a fantasy football league. Ideally the league would have eight teams with a draft in a few weeks. Unlike traditional leagues, my league includes defensive players and has a much more realistic scoring system.