"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
 
Roger Clemens

I have long disliked Roger Clemens, whom I have viewed as an arrogant bully. I had been hoping that Clemens would be named in the Mitchell Report, and was pleased when he was.

Now, however, I must cringe when watching Clemens. While it is possible that Clemens is telling the truth, it strikes me as much more likely that he is lying.

If indeed Clemens is lying, he is self-destructing. If he lies before Congress next week, he may find himself wasting a year or two of his life in prison.

I hate to see anybody self-destruct, even arrogant bullies. If Roger Clemens really used steroids, I hope his lawyers and his family help him to come to his senses and confess to the truth.