The Zionist Conspiracy
Monday, February 04, 2008
Super Bowl XLII
1. I feel sort of like a Jew on Christmas today.
2. Congratulations to the Giants.
3. I can't stand Bill Belichick, but the criticism about him leaving with one second left and being in a bad mood during the post-game press conference is way overblown.
4. Unrestricted free agent Asante Samuel seemed like a perfect fit for the Jets based upon his dropping what would have been the Super Bowl clinching interception.
On the other hand, Samuel would probably have cost a few million more if he had caught that ball.
5. I would certainly not mind Samuel on the Jets, but if last night's game proved anything, it was that games are won and lost at the lines. Alas, that doesn't provide much in the way of optimism for Jets fans.