"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
 

Banned By The New York Mets

Following my posting a little while ago of "Hating The Mets," I received an e-mail from the Mets saying "you're no longer welcome at Shea Stadium."

I appreciated having had a chance to attend so many games at Shea. Recently I had a chance to watch Oliver Perez implode, something he repeated today.

It is of course the prerogative of The New York Mets - a private enterprise - to declare me persona non grata. But I confess to being disappointed to receiving an e-mail stating "you're no longer welcome at Shea Stadium." I kept going to Shea even when Dallas Green was manager. I booed Bobby Bonilla, founded the Rick Reed fan club, and loved Bill Buckner even when he was a Cub.

But I don't think that's how the team sees it. To them, it seems, rooting for Mets is a privilege that I have now squandered.