"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
 
Goodbye Loge

I have a bad feeling that Mike Hampton circa 1999 is going to appear for tonight's Mets vs. Braves game - complete with an extra base hit off Pedro Martinez.

I will be sitting in the loge section, behind home plate just to the first base side.



Since the mid-80s, the loge behind home has been my favorite place to sit. Close to the field, but better sight lines than field level.

When I joined Elster, MoC and MoC's older son for a game a few months ago, I was sure to mention this at least twice every half-inning.

This may well be the last time I sit in the loge. I expect to come to Shea once or twice more during the regular season.