"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 09, 2008
 
It's Only Money

Nearly all of my money is in the stock market, and in the aggregate my stocks are down around 40 percent from their high.

As a result of the stock market decline, the credit market crash and other bad stuff that will have a negative financial effect, I expect to be stuck in my two bedroom Queens apartment for a while.

Nevertheless, I am totally baffled as to why so many people are in such lousy moods over their paper money losses.

I could understand being depressed about losing one's job, or facing foreclosure of a house, or certainly an illness in the family.

The deterioration of one's stock portfolio doesn't seem worth getting too down about.