The Zionist Conspiracy
Sunday, October 12, 2008
1. Great rendition of the national anthem by Victoria Cuomo, 11, of Staten Island. Look out for her on American Idol in a few years.
2. The special teams was outstanding today.
3. I did not like the dink and dunk game plan.
4. The offensive line is not terrible like last year, but still seems pretty shaky.
5. Great run defense today, particularly compared to last season's game vs. the Bengals. From late in the 2nd quarter on, the Jets did allow Cincinnati to move the ball in the air. They were fortunate that Carson Palmer was injured.
6. Laveranues Coles doesn't seem to have great hands this season.
7. Good job by Jerricho Cotchery turning short passes into big first downs.
8. The crowd was good today, and traffic and parking were tolerable.