"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
 
Silence In Response To Terror Supporters

I had a bad headache as I left my office at around 7:15 last night.

Five minutes later, I reached 40th and 6th, where a group of people who support the murder of Jews were marching and chanting "Free Free Palestine."

I walked over to the corner. My instinct was to loudly chant "IDF, IDF" in response to the lovers of terror.

I looked around for a minute and did not see anyone who seemed likely to join me.

And so my response to evil was to walk into the F station and go home.

I don't know whether that was the best thing to do. What I do know is that, like in Washington in 2002, many of us would like to express our strong support for Israel and strong opposition to Palestinian barbarism. Alas, our leaders are busy with things that are apparently more important, and so the vocal minority are the ones who are heard in New York City's streets.