The Zionist Conspiracy
Sunday, December 21, 2008
1. It's official: Brett Favre is done. He again kept underthrowing his receivers and can't do anything other than dink and dunk. Once the Seahawks put seven or more defenders in the box, Favre couldn't do a thing.
2. It's official: Kris Jenkins is MIA.
3. The defense didn't lose the game today, though poor tackling and more ultra-conservative playcalling by Bob "Three Man Rush" Sutton didn't help.
4. The illegal formation penalty on 3rd and 1 and the delay of the game that took away a field goal were inexcusable mental lapses.
5. Eric Mangini should have let Jay Feely try a 50 yard field goal following the delay penalty.
6. With a much more difficult schedule next season and the return of Tom Brady to New England, 2009 does not offer much hope. With that in mind, perhaps it's best for the Jets to bring in a new coaching staff.
7. Good luck to Jets' owner Woody Johnson in selling his PSLs.