"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
 
Michael Oren Needs To Watch More Football

In this week's Jewish Week, Michael Oren is quoted as saying:
When I say on TV in the U.S. that Israel runs interference for America against terror, people know I’m using a football phrase and understand what I’m talking about. I spent my youth in America. It’s a matter of language, of wavelength.
I am an American football fan (of the American version of football) and am not sure I understand what he's talking about. Is he referring to blocking? Has the terminology of football changed since Oren was a youngster?

And what, if anything, does this say about the efficacy of Israel's PR efforts?