"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, May 14, 2009
 
3 Weeks Before, 42 Years Later

"Nineteen years ago, on the night when news of the United Nations decision in favor of the reestablishment of the State of Israel reached us, when the people streamed into the streets to celebrate and rejoice, I could not go out and join in the jubilation. I sat alone and silent; a burden lay upon me. During those first hours I could not resign myself to what had been done. I could not accept the fact that indeed 'they have divided my land.'

"Where is our Hebron - have we forgotten her?! Where is our Shechem, our Jericho, where? Have we forgotten them?!"

-Rabbi Tzvi Yehuda Kook, May 14, 1967, Yom Ha'atzmaut 5727