"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
 
The Cynicism of Jbloggers

I am amazed at the cynicism of so many Jbloggers. Even people who used to be mild-mannered and tolerant now devote numerous posts to bashing people. And it's not enough to bash people; one must bash their motives too.

I am not all that mild-mannered, but I've apparently become a lot less cynical during my six years of blogging. Either that, or everyone else has become a lot more cynical.

People make mistakes in practice and in judgment. I admittedly don't have too much patience for this, and have no problem with criticism of things that warrant criticism. But at least I don't jump to the conclusion that people with whom I disagree are evil.