The Zionist Conspiracy
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. The Jets were fortunate to win, thanks primarily to the two fumbles they recovered on special teams.
2. Mark Sanchez is going to ruin his career if he doesn't protect his body. Let's not forget that the 2004 Jets were cruising at 6-1 when Chad Pennington hurt his shoulder while trying to run for a few extra yards.
3. The Jets run game is dormant; they cannot get anything going between the tackles.
4. Rex Ryan was wrong for benching David Clowney over innocuous comments by Clowney on Twitter.
5. The defense really stepped up in the 4th quarter, aided by the timely Titans drops.