The Zionist Conspiracy
Sunday, October 25, 2009
1. Today's game had more to do with the terrible Raiders than the Jets. Still, it was an impressive performance on both sides of the ball.
2. Shonn Greene looked very good today, but the Jets won't be able to replace Leon Washington in the short passing game.
3. Calvin Pace finally stepped up today.
4. Vernon Gholston was invisible again.
5. Mark Sanchez's accuracy remains problematic.
6. Sanchez and Dustin Keller were again totally out of sync.
7. Nice game by David Clowney.
8. The Jets desperately need Jerricho Cotchery to return next week.
9. The Jets should have taken Sanchez out earlier.
10. The kickoff and punt coverage was excellent, but Jim Leonhard's punt returning has been poor.
11. Leonhard was solid again at safety.
12. The announcing was terrible. If this is my last season as a Jets season ticket holder (thanks again, Woody), I'll really miss the season tix when I'm forced to listen to these clueless announcers during home games.
13. Oakland was once a great football city. Today, it looked like the stadium was half empty, and the game presumably was blacked out in the Bay Area.
14. Good call by Rex Ryan and Brian Schottenheimer going for it on 4th and goal from the 1 on the Jets opening drive.