"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 15, 2009
 
Week 10

1. Mark Sanchez regularly seems to zero in on his primary receiver - and completely overlooks open secondary receivers.

2. Anyone remember Kerry Rhodes?

3. The first half tackling was awful.

4. The Jets' sideline frequently appears to be chaotic during player substitutions.

5. Braylon Edwards sometimes reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson. In a good way.

6. My schedule for today;

-Leave Queens at 9:50 A.M.
-Drop my wife off at work at 10:20 A.M.
-Arrive at my parents' home in Brooklyn to pick up my father and drop off my children at 10:45 A.M.
-Leave for game at 11:20 A.M.
-Arrive at Giants Stadium at 12:10 P.M.
-Leave game at 3:54 P.M.
-Arrive at my car at 4:02 P.M.
-Arrive in Brooklyn at 5:00 P.M.
-Leave Brooklyn at 5:45 P.M.
-Arrive home at 6:55 P.M.

I sure will miss having season tickets!

7. I've probably been to more than 90 Jets games since 1994, and have lots of memories. But I'm not really that nostalgic about the end of Giants Stadium.

It did occur to me today that with just three home games left, this would be the last time I'd sit in my longtime seats in section 119 with my father.

The first game I went to at Giants Stadium was with my father and brother, in 1987. I saw a blurb in the paper about a few seats being on sale at the Jets' then office in Manhattan. I arrived early and bought three tickets in the hope that my father would come to the game and wouldn't mind my cutting a few hours of yeshiva.

The Jets played the Colts - who had just traded for Eric Dickerson. Dickerson had a quiet game, but the Jets lost.