The Zionist Conspiracy
A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.
e-mail me with any comments
Sunday, November 22, 2009
1. It's too early to label Mark Sanchez a bust, but the "Sanchez can do no wrong" mantra from Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum are hardly doing him any favors. Sanchez deserves to be benched, if only to demonstrate to the rest of the team (and to him) that the Jets will play those who give the team the best chance to win.
2. In this regard, if as appears to be the case the Jets have no confidence in Kellen Clemens, they should bring in a veteran this offseason who can at least modestly challenge Sanchez for the starting QB job.
3. The slot coverage and tackling were horrendous today. Kerry Rhodes in particular had another bad game. Bart ($8 million a year) Scott has been invisible too.
4. Wes Welker's monster game helped propel Akiva to an FFL victory over my team, putting us in a first place tie at 8-3.
5. The Jets have nobody who can return punts. When they drafted Darrelle Revis, wasn't he supposed to provide a big boost to their return game?