The Zionist Conspiracy
Sunday, December 27, 2009
1. It is with shock, disgust, outrage and disdain that I must report that some purportedly observant Jewish fans of the New York Giants attended today's game, on the fast of the 10th of Teves.
Somewhere Superfeldman is fuming.
2. Colts President and GM Bill Polian gift wrapped today's game for the Jets, who - despite not playing terribly - would not otherwise have won.
3. Indeed, prior to the Colts' pulling their starters, the Jets couldn't get anything going on offense. The run game was not working, and Mark Sanchez couldn't carry the offense himself. The defense was fortunate that they had only given up 15 points, with both Lito Sheppard and Darrelle Revis beaten on several long plays.
4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson was awful, twice letting Dwight Freeney get an easy sack on Sanchez, both times killing a drive.
5. Fortunately, Sanchez did not turn the ball over, allowing the Jets to keep the game close and take control when the Colts put in their preseason unit.
6. Jay Feely came back from last week's debacle with two key field goals, and Brad Smith's kickoff return for a touchdown was huge.