"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 10, 2010
 
See You In San Diego!



I have no idea how I'm going to pull this off, but I'm planning to buy a ticket to next Sunday's game and hope for the best.

My flight is scheduled to land at noon. Then, along with two small children, I'll have to wait for our luggage, get a shuttle to the car rental location, rent the car, put in the car seats, and drive to Qualcomm Stadium - or as close as I can get to the stadium.

My wife will then have to drive the rest of the way with my boys. I'll let her in on this as the flight starts its descent.

Kickoff is at 1:40 PST.

I am going to really regret this after the game. No idea at all how to get - without a car - from Qualcomm to condo we're staying at in Pacific Beach.

I was going to fly out this Friday, but decided it was too risky on erev shabbos. The Jets were 4-5 then.