"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
 
Who Had the Greatest Impact on the Mets?

Gil Hodges
The Black Cat
Tom Seaver
William Shea
Walter O'Malley
Jane Jarvis
The Great Keith Hernandez
Bobby Valentine
Joe McEwing
Nolan Ryan


The list is of course incomplete. There were many great figures that impacted the Mets in the post Dodgers and Giants era. I could probably add a dozen or more names. But in my mind these ten were probably the most influential. Some names are controversial. But no one can deny they each had a major impact. For me it would be almost impossible to say which one of these contributed the most. Although I do have a choice. I am curious to find out what others think? Do one of these stand out more than the rest?