"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, September 20, 2010
 
The Mets' Way Forward

Kevin Towers should be the new GM. Bobby Valentine should be the new manager.

I've been a strong critic of Omar Minaya since 2005. I've been calling for Valentine's return since 2004.

The Mets have now hit bottom. Their won-loss record may be better this year than last, but there's little reason to believe that they will be competitive in 2011.

I only went to one Mets game this season. I think 1984 was the last time I only went to one game.

The Mets caught a huge break when Valentine's deal with the Marlins fell through. Bobby V not only is the best available manager - by far - he is also the only man who can bring both accountability to the team and excitement to the fan base.