"
The Zionist Conspiracy

A clandestine undertaking on behalf of Israel, the Jets and the Jews.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 17, 2006
 
Anatomy Of An Aborted Column

Monday night, February 13: I receive a tip via e-mail about the planned assembly at The Fieldston School.

Tuesday afternoon, February 14: I obtain verification that the assembly would indeed be taking place.

Tuesday night, February 14: I post about the assembly on this site.

Wednesday, February 15: I begin drafting a column on the matter for publication in next week's Jewish Press.

Thursday morning, February 16: I exchange correspondence with a daily newspaper relating to the possibility of publication of the column in that newspaper too, and submit a column for consideration.

Thursday night, February 16: I confirm that nobody else has written about this assembly.

Friday morning, February 17:

1. I read the New York Times report on The Fieldston School assembly, including that it has been cancelled.

2. I e-mail the original tipster asking why I was not informed of the cancellation. I have not yet heard back.

3. I e-mail the contact at the daily newspaper, withdrawing my column for consideration on its op-ed page.

4. After briefly considering revising the column to reflect the new circumstances, I e-mail the Jewish Press that it would be best not to publish the piece.